10 uncooked lasagna noodles
300gm chopped spinach
450 gm ricotta cheese
2 cups tomato sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Fill the bottom of baking dish with tomato sauce.
2. Cook noodles according and let them dry.
3. Now take a bowl and mix spinach, ricotta, egg, salt and pepper.
4. now take the dry noodles and apply the layer of mixture over the noodles. Roll the noodles and put them in baking tray.
5. Pour the remaining sauce over the noodles and cover the baking dish with aluminium foil.
6. Heat for 40 minutes and serve.